Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I'm Back

I'm back! Good heavens, I wasn't sure I would remember my password! I've been very busy with life and travel nursing, and keeping up with my health. I'm no spring chicken anymore and must be vigilant to stay healthy. Knock on wood, I'm okay.

Currently I'm in a little Northern California town called Quincy, living in a tiny apartment in town above a tobacco shop, a pub, thrift store, and at the end of the block is a theater with a brewery. Pros and cons: I love being in the thick of things. This little town is dynamic with many events, a college, a few nice eateries and bakeries, and like I said, a live theater with a brewery. It's also on a state highway and can be noisy. Working nights mean morning traffic. But it's all good. I am getting back to two things: writing and my crochet. Anyway, I shall return later tonight. I need to get dinner done.

No comments:

Post a Comment